Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we got up when we wanted and opened presents right away. Savannah was really sleepy so everything didn't really kick in for a little bit.




Cooper really had no interest in the presents or opening them. If you gave him something, he just put it in his mouth and was content with that.















The new boot slippers I got.






We got to my parents about 10 AM I think and started opening presents right away. Luckily Savannah was more awake at that point and was ready to open everyone's presents. I really didn't take many pictures throughout the day, sorry.


















After opening presents and hanging out with the family we went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. It was cute, but I still liked the first one more. We went back and had some dessert at my family's and then headed home. It was a very chill day which was nice. And it didn't snow, thank goodness. Some might like a winter wonderland for Christmas. Not us.

Try not to let your mouth drop when you see all the loot we got. Spoiled Rotten are the words you're looking for.



Here is Savannah's loot, which includes: cute clothes, movies, a sit and spin, a Clickstart computer and games, strawberry shortcake toys, a princess castle and much more....






Cooper's loot, which included: cute clothes, LOTS of new toys that end up in his mouth, blankets, dishware and stuff animals.






Here is Carter and My's loot, although everything is not in this photo: a new camera (yahoo!!!) and picture card, slippers, Lost Season 5 (which has been consuming our evenings), a bread maker, a small vacuum, clothes, tools, the new Michael Buble Cd, all the Twilight books, 3 months of Netflix (which we're already using, yahoo too!!), movies, a shop vac and drum roll.......a double jogger stroller!! I forgot to take a picture of it so I'll have to do that later, but it's awesome! Now I can strap those little buggers in when I go out and actually accomplish something without chasing them around. There was much more too, but as you can see, we were spoiled!
We were happy to be able to spend the holidays with family and we're very grateful and thankful for all of our gifts. We hope everyone had a very nice Christmas as well.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....you guys all got spoiled,so did we! Thanks so much for posting all these fabulous pictures. The only bummer is.....it makes me miss you guys even more.
I love you guys. Hugs and kisses to all.
Annie