ya know, just when i thought i could sit down and write something, cooper starts crying in his bed. he's gonna have to cry. yesterday we took him to his 9 month appointment, a little after the fact, but we've been busy. he's doing great and forgive me, but i can't remember all his stats. i know he weighs 17 lbs. 11 oz. which is down to about the 10% now which is likely because he is moving all the time, and he is in the 75% for height. the doctor said he looked great and was doing all the things he should be and then he said, after seeing him walk, "well, maybe he's a little ahead in a few things." haha. all things physical for this one. he's been climbing the stairs all week. to the top. no worries, we're right behind him. he's also taken many more steps and is balancing himself a lot better. his hair is growing like a weed and needs to be cut....again. he doesn't like it when savannah takes things away from him and will scream when she does. he's still a big cuddle bug and wants to sleep with us. hence the "he's crying in his bed". is he really almost 10 months old?
on another note, savannah said the cutest thing today. she was playing with my "edward" bookmark and my mom asked her who that was and she said "edward". then she says, "he loves bella." awwwww. heart.
on another not so happy note, my sister lesli was admitted to the hospital today with extreme pain. turns out she had to have surgery to take her gallbladder out today. come on! seriously? i think she needs a break. like, a huge break. everything went well, but still, give that girl a break!
come on cooper, give up and go back to sleep.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my word... yes I agree... lesli needs a huge break. I had another friend whos baby dies when he was almost 10 months, ( I think we talked about it... elizabeth...) and then they tried again, and she miscarried. I was like - oh my word... really, did she really need that trial??? I guess heavenly father knows best but lets hope whats best for lesli is a big break and lots of happiness coming her way!!!
Anyway, that is sweet what savannah said. Little girls already understand everything about a boy loving a girl... it's in them from the start. And cooper - he is too much. Sterling has just started walking - but stairs... no way. Then again we dont have them in out house so he doesn't have the chance, but I don't know... I feel for you because stairs would make me nervous!!!
That was supposed to say... died when he was almost 2 months...
Oh my gosh...My heart goes out to Lesli. I hope she is doing ok.
Way to go Cooper...walking already! He is so precious!
So cute what Savannah said. Love those two kids.
Hugs & Kisses
Annie
Post a Comment