
This little guy has been so sick for the past few days. Fever, cough, funky poo, lethargic, sleeping none stop. And those are only the symptoms we know about. I hate to think that he has a sore throat or a headache and he can't tell us. I mean, I guess a baby could have a headache? Finally yesterday he seemed to be
almost back to his normal self and actually was playful and active. He's still not 100% yet, and I'm sure his cough will linger for awhile because it always does, but at least his fever seems to be gone, after having it for like 4 days. I really love that when I took him to the doctor on Monday that they didn't tell me what he had, but things to watch for if he got RSV.
Ok, so he doesn't have RSV, but he's had a fever all weekend and nothing seems to be making it break, so what should I do? Uh...if it's not gone by Thursday then come back. That seems like quite a long time to have a fever. I'm just glad it broke and hope it doesn't come back. It kind of sucks to not know what he's got though. It sure has been fun though to hold him and cuddle with him. He's normally only like that at night or when he wants to go to sleep but he was literally wanting to be held all day, so there has been lots of cuddling. What I don't like is the fact that now
I have a scratchy throat and a runny nose, and I
never get sick. "She's a tank.", according to Carter.
5 comments:
Oh... poor little guy. I do love how cuddly and lovey kids get when they are sick though. Hopefully he will be all well soon. Turns out Stella had walking pnuemonia... Her cough was just never going away, and so finally I took her in, and she had been so sick all along. Poor girl, but the meds seem to have worked... no more cough. Hopefully Cooper will be all well soon!!!
May I repeat...I HATE SICKNESS !!!
Ive enjoyed hugging and cuddling the little guy to.. He is so sweet . Im hoping he is all better soon. and Pipsqueak to.. Now mommy you tooo . we need to make sure your ok toooo... I know its true you rarely get sick.. just like your dad..Hope you are all well..soon love and hugs and kisses grandma & mom shelly
I hope you and Cooper are feeling better.
Love the picture of Cooper sleeping.
Hugs and Kisses
Annie
Post a Comment