Thursday, June 12, 2008

36 Years!

36 years my hubby has been on this earth....

today is Carter's birthday and we had a fun filled, eventful day. This morning he went to breakfast with his dad and then came home and we took Savannah over to my Mom to watch her for the day. Then we headed over to the movies to see Iron Man. It was pretty good. I actually enjoy the superhero movies when they've got the good humor. Then we grabbed a REALLY quick lunch, like, down your food in 10 minutes!, and headed back to see Indiana Jones. This was the first Indiana Jones movie I've seen, so I didn't know any back story. It was good though. Then we headed down to Orem to go to Outback for dinner, but had some time to kill, so we walked around the mall (and of course bought Savannah something) and then met up with Carter's Mom for a few minutes. We then headed to Outback and stuffed ourselves good. We always share food wherever we go, but today we didn't and we both just ate way to much. It was yummy though. Then we went and picked up our sweet baby who was so excited to see us. She was insanely hyper while we visited with my Mom for a few minutes. We came home and looked at pictures, etc, that his Mom gave him today from when he was a kid. There were definitely some pictures that looked so much like Savannah around the same age. We had brownies and ice cream for dessert and now I'm heading off to bed, while Carter stays up and watches an episode of 24!! He's got the day off tomorrow and is going to be with Savannah while I go to work! He He. Then tomorrow night we're going to go see Kung Fu Panda! Movie mania! Carter wanted to see movies on his birthday, so we saw movies! I think he had a good day and it was fun spending it together! We love him!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

That sounds fun. I love movies, and haven't stepped into a movie theater since before Stella was born. I think it is funny that you saw two in one day. Happy Birthday Carter! WOO HOO