Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our visit with "Goose"

On Tuesday we went and visited Great Gran up in Ogden. We took her to lunch and then we just kind of played with Savannah.

Playing ball.


My Mom would pull Savannah away from Gran and then bring her back in and she was just giggling away.


She liked her phone too.
So out of no where while we were hanging out this poodle comes running down the hall. Savannah got all excited. You could tell she wanted to pet it, but was too afraid/excited. I'd put her hand up there and he'd lick her and she'd just giggle and pull away.
As we were leaving we told Savannah to say goodbye to Granny Goose (what my Mom calls her), and she goes, "Goose". First off, it was cute that she said it and secondly, she's never said that word.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard all about your visit with "goose".She went on and on about what a darling little girl Savannah is. She truly appreciated your visit so very much. I'm glad you were able to do that. I was thinking, if you show her the pictures and always call her goose, it might be easier for her to keep grandma, gr. grandma and gr gr grandma straight. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

The pictures of your visit with Great Gran are precious. Thanks so much for sharing them. Miss you guys.....Love you all! Annie xoxo

Joneel said...

Rashel, the pic of you and Savannah next to Uncle Sam (or whoever he is) is so cute.