Monday, June 2, 2008

I know, I know

I know, I've posted a billion pictures, but these are a few off my parents camera.

At the Ruth's Chris Steak House.

I just love my hair in this picture! : )

Savannah's cherry outfit!
Now, I'm sorry, but this is just the cutest picture of all! To be framed...


Austin being I don't know what...
Sierra & Savannah....You don't have to growl Savannah, she's nice.



60 years!!
I love this picture. When it's blown up it looks really cool. It's so in the moment; like FREEZE! This was us walking back from the pool on our last night there and my parents drove by and took this picture.
This was on Oahu. Their were more pictures but I decided to just post this one. They look tired.









1 comment:

Joneel said...

Rashel, love the pics. Hey, if you've got 'em, post 'em. = ) Your married brother looks happy.
Very sweet. WHAT FUN !!!