Thursday, June 19, 2008

L.O.V.E.



I took these pictures a couple of days ago while Savannah was looking out the window. She was fascinated with the gardeners mowing the lawn. I love how she's leaning her chin on the window seal and puckering those lips.

We had a funny experience with her last night. We got some Netflix movies in the mail, and she saw them and was like "Mowie, Mowie!", like she wanted to watch one. We said no, and it was time for her to go to bed anyway. So she goes over to the entertainment center, opens it and is trying to reach her Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. The new one, not the 80's one. She LOVES this movie. It is the only one she will watch. So it was on a higher shelf and she was on her tippy toes reaching and reaching. Carter said that she did it earlier so he knew she could do it again. She didn't get to it the way she did earlier though, she just decided to step up on a part of the center and then she could grab it. So after a few minutes of REALLY trying to get her favorite Mowie, Carter says, "Well, we've got to reward her now for trying to so hard." Meaning, let her watch a little. I knew it was a bad idea, cause she loves this movie and would want to watch all of it. So, we skip through a bunch of parts and just let her watch the main singing and dancing parts. During these parts, she will just start dancing all over the place. She watched for maybe 5 minutes and then I turned it off. (why do i have to be the bad guy?) She was so upset. Carter tried getting her ready for bed and she just kept crying and saying "mowie". We tried to brush her teeth, not a chance! I'll just say we learned (or Carter learned, because I already knew this might happen) to not pull out the Chipmunks right before bedtime unless she can watch the entire mowie.
Last Friday we went and saw Kung Fu Panda and ever sense then whenever she sees the poster for it, she says "Mowie". I can't believe she even remembers that. That has been amazing me all week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah gets more beautiful with each set of pictures. These are precious. Thanks for sharing. Grandma

Andy and Melissa said...

These pictures of her are so cute. I love them. Don't worry - I always have to be the bad guy too.

Anonymous said...

What a doll baby Savannah is. I miss her! I have a cute picture of her and I from my visit that I keep on my computer desk. Annie xoxo

Anonymous said...

Isnt she Angelic looking such a angel face and so pretty just like her mommy Helps she has a good looking dad too. heheh shelly