These were two Sundays ago at the park down the road from us.
Monday, June 9, 2008
New and fun things
On Saturday Carter and I decided that Savannah needed some new toys. She has a ton, but she gets bored with them lately or some aren't really age appropriate anymore, so off we went. We wanted to get puzzles and mega blocks and I was so excited when we found both at Target! We also got a cute little golf set for $2.50! As much as I go into Target, I rarely go to the toy department, it's always clothes. I'm sure when she gets older she'll be begging me to take her to the toy department. She seemed to just love playing with her new toys yesterday.

Carter's sister Caren brought up this play center probably about a year ago for Savannah and we just got it up on Thursday, but Sunday was the first time she got to play on it. She had fun letting Carter help her slide down the slide, but after awhile, I just stood at the bottom of the slide and encouraged her to do it by herself. She had the cutest "scared, but excited" look when she finally went down by herself. She was laughing and giggling and wanted to do it again. Then she started climbing up the slide to get back up, otherwise we had to lift her up. She really enjoyed it and is going to enjoy it all summer. Thanks again Caren!





Wearing Daddy's headphones!
Going to McDonald's and then to my parents last Monday.

These were two Sundays ago at the park down the road from us.
These were two Sundays ago at the park down the road from us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Man oh Mo, Savannah is really blonde. The mullet could also be looked at, like a shag. She's totally in fashion. Fun pictures
Savannah isn't a baby anymore, she looks and acts so grown -up. What a lovely gift from Auntie Caren. She will have lots of enjoyment on that.
Thanks for the up-date. Grandma
Post a Comment