Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big & Strong at 5 weeks

This little guy isn't so little anymore. He is getting big. His clothes are tight and he has some chubby thighs. He is such the polar opposite of Savannah. She wore Newborn clothes forever and he's already out of a lot of them. We measured him the other night and he's 22 inches already. He is holding his head up so much. Tummy time isn't his favorite; he prefers to just be held upright and prop his head up and look at you. Speaking of tummy time, I'm not sure how much of that he'll be doing because he's figured out how to roll over. The other night he did it twice! The past couple nights though he's been pretty fussy with gas. He just cries and cries. We put a water bottle on my stomach and then lay him on top of it and that seems to help.













Great Great Gran got to come down and visit on Monday and met Cooper for the first time.















3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I think he's your little twin. Sometimes I see some of Carter in him, but most the time I see you. So cute, and thats good he's so strong. A manly man!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are precious! Ohhhhh the one with Gran holding Cooper melts my heart. I feel soooooo blessed to have these two beautiful childen in my life.
Love you all,
Annie

Anonymous said...

great great gran sure loved every minute with the kids .. Its a miracle she is 97 and still with us love that and the picture is priceless for sure shelly