
I figured I needed to get a picture of Cooper in his cute little Sunday church outfit before he grew out of it, which is probably by next week. The vest and pants will probably continue to fit for a little longer, but the white shirt, yeah....tight already. And, I have been waiting to put Savannah in this dress for almost a year, and it's still a little big. Last July I spent like $50 at Old Navy on a TON of clothes that were super super cheap, and everything I bought was for this summer. I like to buy ahead. But seriously, I got so much stuff and it's all so cute. Someone at church today said that Cooper looked like, "a little man" and I'd have to agree. Oh, and our sweet little Savannah....she ran into church today and straight up front, all while I couldn't run after her without making a ton of noise and Carter had Cooper, so she was up there running around while people were speaking for a minute. Carter had to go up and grab her and I know he was
sooo embarrassed. We know we're not the first parents to have to do this, because it happens sometimes in our ward, but still, you hope you're NOT one of those parents.
3 comments:
oh your kiddos are so cute. And at least Savannah had a cute dress on while interuppting sacrament right?
So funny ,and Cooper looks just like rashel big time......Savannah you are to funny little pipsqueak happy wondering .. It happens all the time in our ward .. hugs and kisses grandma shelly
SAVANNAH YOU HAVE THE BEST SMILE AND PRETTY SMILE LOVE IT.. NECKLACE LOOKS CUTE TO.. GRANDMA SHELLY
Post a Comment