Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I think there's something wrong

with my daughter. It literally takes her an hour to eat 3 Oreos! Who does that? Or, What kid takes that long to eat a cookie?!

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I was thinking the same thing about Stella. She got a "treat" for being good at the store. Nutter butters. She ate one and a half, and then left the rest sitting on the table. No longer interested. Who leaves a cookie unfinished. Hello - nobody. I guess I shouldn't complain, but its crazy.

Lesli Hinshaw said...

Hmmm, this does not surprise me. I distinctly remember Carter in his late teens/early 20's taking hours to devour party sized bags of M&M's and full sized bags of cookies. Sure, a whole bag is a lot, but he was adult sized. Have you never noticed this?...well I guess that was while he was single, I don't see why he'd eat like that while married.