Monday, May 4, 2009

Cooper D






















We're not sure how we could have gotten two children who look so different from each other. It's kind of fun though trying to figure out what Cooper will look like. All I know is, if he were to lose that hair and be bald like Savannah was, that would be weird. Half the time Carter thinks Cooper's eyes look brown, while I think they look blue. Sometimes they look gray. We can't wait to see what color they turn out to be. Although he still looks tan in these photos, I think it's just the camera. His tan has mostly faded and he seems to have joined us vampires.





4 comments:

Lorina said...

Congrats!! I love the name Cooper.. it's one of my favorites!

Larsen Family said...

he still looks just like you roach! it is so crazy. he is so adorable.

Mike and Katie said...

whoever he looks like....He is soo cute!! I love all of his little expressions =)

Andy and Melissa said...

He is such a cutie - and so far I still think he looks like you. He is seriously adorable.