Cooper has started to smile. Yay! He mainly smiles in the morning, and likes when you make big exaggerated faces at him. He also is getting so big. He's killing my arm when I have to hold him a lot. Plus, we're almost certain that he has colic. For the past week starting at 8 or 9 pm he starts fussing and crying and doesn't stop until 11 or 12. I hate that there's no known cause for it and you just have to ride it out. Moms I guess can do a few things to not make it worse, like cut down on dairy and beans or gas-y foods. I'm hoping that it doesn't last until he's 3.5 or 4 months, like it can. Other than the colic, he's growing great and is such a sweet little guy. We love having him around!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Smiles, Smiles and more Smiles
Cooper has started to smile. Yay! He mainly smiles in the morning, and likes when you make big exaggerated faces at him. He also is getting so big. He's killing my arm when I have to hold him a lot. Plus, we're almost certain that he has colic. For the past week starting at 8 or 9 pm he starts fussing and crying and doesn't stop until 11 or 12. I hate that there's no known cause for it and you just have to ride it out. Moms I guess can do a few things to not make it worse, like cut down on dairy and beans or gas-y foods. I'm hoping that it doesn't last until he's 3.5 or 4 months, like it can. Other than the colic, he's growing great and is such a sweet little guy. We love having him around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is growing so well. that's always a little comforting. That's too bad about the colic. NOT FUN. Good luck.
Hi from St. George.. we're exhausted after moving grandma and grandpa Johnston to St. George this weekend and going back to Calif. tomorrow. Their place is very nice, the place has a movie theatre and barber shop and everything you want all inclusive.. The Nordstrom's of senior living, for sure.. Loved the pictures of Cooper and miss not seeing them for 3 weeks before I get home again.. Love Dad and Mom..Tell Savannah Hi!!
Post a Comment