Monday, May 25, 2009
Sweat Glands
The sweat glands have kicked in. I just finished vacuuming downstairs AND both of my couches. The couches made me break a sweat. Either I'm out of shape or that's hard work. At least they look a little less dusty and messy. I wish I could wash them or something, but we were advised not to when we bought it. I know that couch was clean before we had kids. Now it just has milk stains that sat a little too long and teeny tiny pieces of granola stuck to it. Wow, that makes it sound like my couch is gross or something, it's not, it just really bugs me that I can't get it as clean as I'd like. Well, off to sweep and mop the kitchen. Maybe this will count as a workout for today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment