Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Future B-Baller?






Cooper's hair is getting lighter and thinner. It is so long in the front and needs to be cut. One of these nights I'll get to it. He has a sweet comb over. This picture is a really good one cause it shows how light it is. I have to admit, I totally miss that full head of black hair and the sweet faux hawks we did. But, I am looking forward to it growing back and being lighter. Not sure if he'll be really blonde, or just a lighter brown, cause his eyebrows are still fairly dark.



How cute is it when little boys wear overalls?


I'm looking for my hair Mom. My heads kinda cold.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now Cooper playing for the Utah Jazz oh yea carter would love that .. shelly

Anonymous said...

Precious little guy. Can't wait to see him.
Hugs and kisses from Annie