Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Recent Happenings

Savannah still loves to color and will color multiple pages in one sitting.


Cooper is getting so big that he can sit in this car seat. This was Savannah's. We got her a new one that will last for a long time. And since he'll need this one soon enough, we just decided to get her one now. Once he can sit up on his own and in carts then we'll use this, otherwise now he has to be in his car seat so that he has somewhere to sit. He really doesn't like that car seat either.


We made brownies for baby Lucas's funeral and Savannah helped. She got a lickity lick when we were done.


She wore one of her new dresses and shoes to church on Sunday. She didn't feel all that well, so no smiles from her.



I'm gonna have to teach her how to be a lady...









Since she didn't feel good on Sunday, she just crashed on the couch.





Little Miss Acacia turned 2 this week so we went to her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Look how adorable that cake is!! Almost as cute as that face!





Savannah was resisting blowing out that candle! I was like, Don't you dare.





Dancing to the music.

























My little studly boy.







Aunt Caren sent lots of fun things up from Texas and one of them was a Spider man computer! Savannah loves these computers and always wants one at the store. She loves Spider man too! I think Daddy was having fun with it too.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics .. her dress looks cute on her .. The minnie cake was adorable.. savannah you look so tall and cooper looks so big.. all the sudden.. soon it will be savannahs big day . hugs and kisses love you all grandma and PAPA

OneofSix said...

I am just bawling, bawling like crazy. The music you've chosen doesn't help much. Savannah is looking so grown up and so BIG - I can't stand it . I miss her so much and I want to see her NOW!!!!

And Cooper- always so happy and smiling. Oh, he needs me to hug him tight right now . I love him.