Saturday was also my Dad's birthday. So we dropped the kids off in the morning so that we could go to the funeral and then got back there close to one. We were planning on going to the zoo, but the weather was a little gloomy and we weren't sure if it would rain so we opted to go to Trafalga and do miniature golf. Good thing we didn't go to the zoo; I think we would have got there and had to turn right back around to get back for dinner. The gloom ended up going away though and it was crazy humid while we miniature golfed.
Once we got to Trafalga we played some games first. Here's Savannah and Papa on a motorcycle. I think Savannah likes to collect the tickets more than play the games.
And me kicking Carter's butt at air hockey. 5-0. He'll tell you 4-0.


I got a HOLE IN ONE!


Sitting on the bleachers waiting for Carter, Savannah and me to go on the race cars. I thought Cooper looked so adorable sitting there watching everyone.
Zoom Zoom.

After the fun we headed over to Texas Roadhouse. Thank goodness for call ahead seating because this place is new in town and absolutely insane. We barely waited 5 minutes once we got there. Best rolls around! On birthdays they bring out a saddle for you to sit on!


After Texas Roadhouse we came back to my parents house and had cake and ice cream. We also watch the BYU vs. OU game, in which BYU won and that's like the biggest thing ever. Well, not ever, but pretty freakin big. Carter was like jumping around everywhere and when I was ready to go I practically had to pull him away from the TV. We don't get all those ESPN channels so I think he was in heaven.
He loves his toes! Stretch...
I've been trying to find (or take) a picture that I could make into sepia and put in this one frame we have. It holds 3 photos in it and one of them is one of Savannah at around 6 months. I think this might just be the photo to go in there. They're both even making the same sort of face.
After looking at all the scank on everything at Trafalga I pretty much anticipated that Savannah would get sick. Sure enough, Sunday morning she woke up with a runny nose and after church was full on coughing, runny nose, the whole bit. I guess the price you pay to have a little fun. Benadryl will be my friend for the next few days.
Thanks Dad & Mom for the fun day!



2 comments:
We Had such fun for dads bday and was great to be with our children and grandchildren . The food fun and great BYU game . Yee HAaa Ron ride that horse. IT was funny when he jumped up on the saddle,get well pipsqueak love you all Mom and Dad Johnston
Looks like a fun time was had by all. Happy b-day Ron. Enjoyed seeing all the pics. Can't get over how Cooper is growing.
Post a Comment