Sunday, September 13, 2009

There Are Suttle Similarities

So I took this picture of Cooper tonight and immediately when I saw it, I thought of the picture of Savannah below. They're making the same face, just tilting there heads a little differently. Then, after getting the kids to bed I went further back on the block to find this picture (and others) and see if they look alike. What do you think? Obviously the hair, lips and eyes are different, but some of there expressions are the same. Plus, Savannah is older that Cooper is in all these photos. She's more like 8-9 months.





























2 comments:

OneofSix said...

yeah! I see what you mean - they do look allot alike in those pictures!

I felt like being tortured today, which is why I'm on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Savannah and Cooper are definately sister and brother. When you see pictures of them close in age they do look alike. They are both so darn cute. I miss them!
Please give them hugs and kisses from Annie.