Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Watching You....

This little guy LOVES his big sister. He LOVES watching her in the bathtub and about jumps out of my arms and giggles with laughter as she jumps and splashes around. He responds pretty well to her too. When he's crying in the car or something, she will come up to him and say, "It's okay buddy, everything will be okay.", or "Just close your eyes, take a little nap." He just loves to watch her. If he's soaking in all the stuff she does, boy, are we in for trouble....

and yes, he really needs a haircut. I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute!
Darling pictue!
Hugs and kisses
Annie

OneofSix said...

This picture and post was so cute. It made me wonder if Taylor ever thought of that about me.
Uh...nah!
ha ha

And we were so mean to poor Carter! He would BEG to play Monopoly with us, and we wouldn't let him. And later on - he was our slave boy - making us open faced peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Bless his heart...but now he does MAKE the very best open faced peanut butter and honey sandwiches on the planet!

I guess I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to him. Not sure he minds too much. hee hee
Hi Carter! I love you!
Caren