Tuesday, July 1, 2008
S & S Swim Social
On Wednesday we got together with the Lund's (Joneel, Julie, Michelle) and the Smith's (Andy, Melissa, Stella) because they were in town. We went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and then came back to my parents house and the girls had a swim social. Oh, and I taught Savannah how to say Stella that morning, so she'd say it and it was so cute. S-T-E-L-L-L-L-A.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What sweet little best friends. These pics will make great conversations in years to come for all of you.
I guess you can tell who that comment came from??? Grandma
Yay, Shelly can leave comments. Or is that the other grandma? Oh well, thanks for posting these Rashel. They will make great conversation pieces in the future.
I love the pics. They came out cute. That was fun...I am glad I still get to see you guys sometimes - even though it is always short.
Post a Comment