Saturday, July 12, 2008
Afraid of bubble gum?
Is it possible to be afraid of a bubble gum bubble? I think not, but Savannah thinks so. She is literally crawling away from me right now because I blew a (tiny) bubble. She said, "noooo". I did it again and now she is crying. She actually jumped at the sound of the tiny bubble. Oh crap, I think she may need bubble gum therapy. Oh it's so sad, but I can't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
The new blog design looks great.Maybe if you let her hit the bubble to pop it, she won't be so afraid.
Gr.Grandma.
Is she going to be scared, like Stella is sometimes?
Rashel the blog looks great,poor savannah its amazing what kids are afraid of ... She likes bubbles from a bottle oh well her teeth will stay nice and she wont chew gum ... Heres a funny note my nick name when I was younger that a man at church use to call me was bubbles cause he said I had a bubbley personality .. love grandma shelly
I don't know, this is just some random thing. I don't know if it's the sound of the pop or what.
That is so funny, sad for her, but I would probably be laughing too.
Post a Comment