Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I love playing with Acacia!!
On Monday I made my way down to Orem area and had some arrands to run and also wanted to swing by and see Grandma B, Jake, Larissa and Acacia. We hung out for awhile there and then I had to go pick up Carter. They invited us to come back for dinner if we wanted so when I picked Carter up I asked him and of course he wanted to. Especially when he found out there would be DESSERT! ( And, oh how yummy it was!) So we went back down there and had so much fun just talking and letting the kids play. It was so hilarious seeing the two of them together. They would hug and kiss and Savannah was trying to get Acacia to walk with her. She doesn't realize that Acacia doesn't walk yet. BUT, later on Acacia took 3 steps!! It was so fun to be there for that. Savannah really enjoyed playing with Jake and Larissa too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Shes so lucky to have a cousin so close by and so close in age. She's a little cutie too.
acacia eyes are so big and pretty. cute little cousins so nice to have her close buy for savannah . darling pics of them both.. grandma shelly
I can't believe how big acacia's eyes are. I also can't believe how similiar savannah and stella are. I didn't think our kids would have the same little tan bodies and the same blond blonde hair. Fun for us.
Post a Comment