Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A few things I forgot

It's always hard to think of all the new and fun things that Savannah does while I'm writing a post, so here are a few things I forgot.

Her feet are getting big. All the sudden they look really long and thin and we had to buy a new pair of sandals.

She likes to play with my make up when I put it on myself. This is cute and all, but I don't want her to ruin it.

She is eating a lot better lately. We had a mystery shop at Chili's the other day and she ate salad with tomatoes, carrots and ranch, of course. This girl loves ranch, or any kind of dipping sauce. She also ate some of Carter's Cajun Chicken Pasta. And she loves chips! She actually will eat salsa too. She likes muffins right now too because we made some the other day. She calls them cake.

She has been facing forward in her carseat for awhile now. She likes it so much better.

She wants to drink out of our cups now, especially if there's soda in them. We made the mistake of letting her have a few sips awhile back and now she knows what's in those drinks. She will not give up. The other day we had to get Sprite just so that she'd think it was water and not be interested in it.

I can't leave my bag out for two seconds or she is rumaging through it. She opens my wallet and starts taking everything out! Debit cards, discount cards. She does it so fast! She also loves to get the keys out and try to press the panic button on the car. Done that a few times.

It never fails that she takes out her adorable ponytail or pig tails and then looks funny looking. She'll end up with this fro looking style. Carter's always saying, "The 80's called, they want there hairstyle back."

She is so good about saying Please, Thank you and "Welcome." In fact, she will say Welcome for you. What's hilarious is when you have to remind her to say Please, and so we'll say, "what do you say?" and she'll say "what do you say?" After a few times she gets that SHE says "Please".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savannah you are so smart and adorable. I cant stop smiling and laughing at your every move and enjoy every second with you.. check out the song a few blogs ago I sent .. Its Savannah song from grandma shelly hehehe