Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recent Pics

These pictures are in order of most recent on top, to about a week and a half ago on the bottom.


Tippie Tippie Toes

I just love how she's standing in this one. And her ponytail.




My cute outfit.



Where'd my crackers go?


She's looking at me like she did something wrong....




And the best for last...
Seriously, CLASSIC!!
Story behind it is, she took her diaper off while we all were in the computer room and Carter says to her, "Savannah, where's your diaper?" She just kept looking over at it but really didn't have any interest in putting it back on. Apparently she took it off because she had a....itch.









4 comments:

Joneel said...

what a sweet precious beauty. I can't believe how she's growing up.
I don't mean to say the same thing each time, but it's so true!

Anonymous said...

savannah picky picky cute little bum you have.. love grandma shelly

Andy and Melissa said...

That last picture is so funny. She has been paying attention to the pictures on her walls after all. I especially love the first picture too, and the one with her hair in the ponytail. So cute. She looks like she is getting so old in some, and then she still looks little in a few to. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

The pics just keep getting cuter and cuter,and better and better, and prettier and prettier. She definitely is getting older looking. I do this blog sometimes two and three times a day. It keeps this old bod generated.
Love, Gr. Grandma