So....my parents bought Savannah this little car the other day and she has being having a lot of fun with it at their house. She
doesn't know how to scoot around with her feet just yet, so she'll just sit in it or push it around.


This is a mini nightmare for me!
4 comments:
Savannah, drive to Gr. Grandma's house and we'll have a great time. You can play me a song on the piano and we'll sing. Have Fun Sweetie.
FOr everyones pleasure I will now sing a song for my grandaughter which I made up heehheh
Oh Savannah Sweet Savannah , Precious little one . Oh Savannah Sweet Savannah you are so much fun, Little Pipsqueak, Little Pipsqueak, I love to watch you grow, Oh Savannah sweet Savannah Grandam loves you so grandma loves you so.... pup pup e do I sing this to her all the time You cant tell IM having fun with her.. You should see us in her little pool so fun she splashes me and we laugh .. Love her toototoo much she is gorgeous love grandma shelly
Oh, those pig tails are so darn cute. ADORABLE !!
Post a Comment