When we decided to sell the car my thoughts were that I'd love to sell it to a young girl, like I was when I got it. Well, the guy that had called on Monday night wanted to buy it for his teenage daughter. Carter called me on Tuesday afternoon and said that they looked at it and wanted to buy it right now. WOW! So they went off to get $$$ and I had to meet Carter down there and make it all official since the car was in my name. I was excited that the car was going to someone I wanted it to go to. It was sad to say goodbye, but we got what we needed and wanted out of it so it was a tremendous blessing. We've already started paying things off and it feels so great!! Carter and I definitely feel as though this wasn't just luck, but a true true blessing from above. We definitely feel like someone is saying, yes, this is a good thing to be doing.
Now, ask me in a few weeks or months how I like having 1 car, but for now it hasn't been too bad. One of the best things about selling the car was that it was on empty when we sold it and the registration was due at the end of the month, so we saved about $230 just by selling it!!



3 comments:
Yippee.....I'm so glad for you guys. It's a good feeling to get out of debt. You and your family are blessed. Love You Annie :)
sOMEONE UP ABOVE LOVES YOU THATS FOR SURE . GOOD JOB HAPPY HAPPY FOR YOU .WE ARE THANKFUL IT WORKED OUT TO....MOM AND DAD JOHNSTON
What? You sold it? Do you know how many memories I have with that car :)? haha. Many of NSync songs were sung in that car! well I am proud of you guys for getting out of debt. Can't wait until we have the money to pay of school loans!
Post a Comment