Monday, June 1, 2009

What else is there to do at 4 a.m.?

This Saturday we had a yard sale with 3 other neighbors. We started about 7 a.m. and went until about 1 p.m. We did pretty well, compared to last years yard sale. The kids ran around with each other, played with sidewalk chalk and as the sale ended, they took it upon themselves to play hide and seek in our unsold entertainment center. It was so cute. We were so tired afterward and sunburned after that it was time for a nap. Except that Savannah didn't want to take a nap and it took until around 3 p.m. to get her to sleep.







This is what Cooper did for most of the yard sale.



Saturday night we headed down to Orem to see some family and let the kids play. We had some yummy food and a nice visit just chatting.



These two are so cute together. They're 11 months apart and are now playing really good together. They follow one another around and you hear giggles through the whole place. They're also starting to look a LOT alike. They've both got the shorter hair right now with the wispy bangs and they're not too far apart in height. You can definitely tell that they're cousins.




Sunday morning I was miraculously ready early, so while Carter got ready for church I took to annoying Cooper with the camera for awhile. I think I got some cute shots though.















Wearing his first pair of jeans! ( I heart jeans) They just happen to be 3-6 months too. They are a little big still, but so cute.







And of course I had to snap a picture or two of Miss Savannah. She has on her new Saltwater Sandals. I wore Saltwater Sandals when I was a kid and now you can only order them through Nordstrom's or there website, but they are so cute. She still needs to grow into them a bit, so she won't be running around in them for awhile, but for church they work. Savannah also learned this weekend how to unlock the front door all by herself. So, we had to take precautions with that one right away. She's becoming one feisty lady these days. There may be more to come on that...












1 comment:

Joneel said...

Savannah is so dang cute. Sweet pictures of her and her cousin. I'm also SO glad you mentioned those sandals. I wanted to get some for the grandkids.