Savannah had her 18 month check up today and she did great as usual. She kept saying "Hi" to the doctor and trying to touch her laptop. Figures. She just barely missed the 20 lb. mark. She's 19 lbs. 15 oz. I now believe that since my daughter has taken 18 months to NOT even weigh 20 lbs., that she is always going to be very tiny and petite. Since our car seat says that she has to weigh 22 lbs. to face forward, the poor girl will still be backwards until she can gain 2 lbs. At this rate, that will be around 2!! Hopefully not. : ( So at least now she is back ON the charts at the 3% in weight. She is 33 inches long, which the doctor said was around the 90% but then the nurse wrote down 75%, so I'm not really sure. She grew 2 inches though in 3 months! (If Carter were here right now, he'd probably be cracking some joke about how Savannah is going to tower over me! Although, I hope not. I like being small and would love her to be small too. But with her LONG legs, I don't know that that will happen.) Tangent, sorry. Her head is in the 50%, which never makes that much of a difference to me; it fits her little body just right. She said she looks great!
On a different note, today I was feeling nostalgic about my teenage years and all the teeny bopping I did with my friends. Good Times. So I added a bunch of songs that I loved 10 years or so ago. That is so weird to say. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I was 15!! How easy life was then, when I only needed to worry about marrying Justin Timberlake someday.....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Savannah is a skinny minnie - she is lucky...and you saying how life was easy cause you only had to think about marrying JT...well those were the good old days weren't they. I still love nsync's first album...it always makes the memories flow.
oh yeah, the first album started it all...giddy up
Post a Comment