Monday, April 14, 2008

Warmth

After a warm day outside Savannah was ready for bed.
She did not want to come in at all but her face started to get really red and we didn't want her getting a sunburn. Luckily she is fine and it went away.



This is one of our little neighbor girls and Savannah. They were trying to "share" the ball.
Carter grilling up some chicken.
Sorry the resolution is so bad on these, I changed something on my camera and now they're all blurry.
Sunday was Savannah's first day in the nursery at church. Carter and I stayed in there with her even though she didn't even need us. Carter left after the first hour but I decided to stay. I was curious as to what they actually do with them. It's pretty boring and in the tiniest little room for 10 kids. I think the nursery is split like 5 ways, so each class has there own room. She colored a picture but wasn't crazy about sitting in a chair for too long. I think overall she enjoyed it and being around other kids. Tomorrow she has her 18 month check up so I'll give an update then.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

I love her hair in these pictures!