Savannah is just the cutest right now. She is saying so many new words and putting them together. She has always mimicked really well. Some of the new words or phrases she's saying are: Oh Boy, Where'd it go?, out, pretty, cute, movie, walk, goodbye. I'm sure theirs a few others, but I just can't think of them. She still loves to dance around when any music comes on and she loves to go outside and "walk" everywhere. If you let her go out, she does not want to come back in. Her hair is getting longer in the front and back, but if I put pigtails or a barrette in and then put her in the car to go somewhere, it's not in her hair when I pull her out of the car. She loves to make a mess of the computer room and sit on my lap when I'm on the computer. Tonight we decided to make some cookies and she wanted some chocolate chips. So we gave her some, but then she was freaking out and wanting more. We kept trying to get her to say Please & Thank you, but she was getting so upset that she wasn't about to say anything. Once the cookies were done, of course she wanted some, and she so enjoyed them. She got chocolate all over her mouth. She actually looked even more like Carter because it looked like she had a goatee and mustache all around her mouth. She really is just the sweetest little girl. She is such a joy to have in our lives!
Carter has spent the whole weekend sick and miserable and we're hoping he's better enough to go back to work tomorrow. He hates being sick and I hate when he's sick because he sleeps a lot and doesn't talk a lot, so I get kind of lonely. Today he feels a little better though, so crossing my fingers.
I've been doing lots of mystery shops lately and have a bunch coming up too. Saturday we spent all day at my families helping them with there yard. Well, I helped; Carter watched Savannah most of the time and took it easy. I actually enjoyed being outside and pulling weeds which is so unlike me because I'm not much of an outdoors or get dirty kind of girl. (Believe me, a few times I was looking around checking for spiders and bugs.) I do wish it wouldn't have been so windy and then it would have felt so nice out. My back and legs are pretty sore today though. At least it's a good workout!
3 1/2 weeks and we'll be in Hawaii! We're looking so forward to that!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment