Monday, April 14, 2008
Our Visit with Aunt Annie
My Aunt Annie came into town last week for a few days and these were some of the pictures from then. These first ones were last Wednesday at this restaurant called the Mayan. It is so cool. The whole place has this Indiana Jones feel to it. They have this waterfall diving show throughout dinner and you can sit up in these tree houses and eat. It was so neat and Savannah loved watching the divers and the waterfall. Great entertainment for a kid.

Savannah, Annie & Grandma.
Holding Grandma's hair.
This ones a little dark, but this is her being so excited about her baby Shrek.
This picture just turned out so cool. They had these fire twirlers/dancers come out and this was one of them.
I love my baby Shrek.
On Wednesday afternoon Annie, my Mom, Savannah and I went to the mall, (our fav place) and had some fun. Savannah and I got spoiled. Annie bought Savannah the cutest cherry outfit. Shorts, shirt, sandals and sunglasses. She is going to be styling in Hawaii! She also bought her the baby Shrek that you see in all these pictures. It is her Babyyy! I got a cute green dress too!
This was on Tuesday night watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars at my parents. Annie is reading Savannah a book.
Savannah got into the Grasshopper cookies when Grandma wasn't looking! One for each hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I had an awesome time with you guys. I Love You. Miss you guys. Give a kiss to my precious Savannah! Love, Annie xoxo
Post a Comment