Sunday, April 27, 2008

Best Buddies....big & small

Melissa and Stella came into town on Wednesday and we met them and there family at Chili's for lunch. Here are the two little ones meeting up after 9 months.


Savannah kept stealing Stella's cheerios and yogurt bites (she loved these) even though she had her own snacks and meal.
Then we came all came back to our house and took endless pictures of the two of them playing. Of course, if you look at Melissa's blog, they will be 10 times better of pictures, so check out hers. Savannah was fascinated with Melissa's camera; I think because it was so big.

They were playing with this stationary type toy that makes noises and plays music. I thought Stella would really like it and she seemed too.

Cute girls.
So it's really hard to get a picture with each of them looking at the camera. Darn it. This one is funny to me though because Stella is playing with Savannah's toy and Savannah is playing with Stella's toy. Real friends share!
I think Savannah really liked Melissa (what's not to like) because she just went right over and sat next to her.
If Melissa sends me some GOOD pictures, I'll post some. I don't have a good one of the four of us on my camera. Bummer. Anyway, it was great to see them (and the rest of the Lund clan) and let the little girls play and the big girls talk. Hope to see you girls soon!!

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Twas fun, VERY VERY FUN !!!!

Larsen Family said...

ahhh. i miss ya guys. i wish i could have brought makenna too!