Wednesday, April 30, 2008
For the last 12 weeks Carter & I have been in a competition with some of his family members to see who could lose the most weight. The "Biggest Loser" competition. It ended today. Carter has lost 17 lbs!! (The thinnest I've ever known him to be.) Amazing to me. I, on the other hand, have lost 5 lbs. I really want to try to lose at least 5 more in the next two weeks before our vacation. Carter's amazing weight loss is mostly to change of diet. We've been eating better over the last 3 months; barely any red meat, low fat or fat free dairy, more fruits and nuts and less sweets, which is our downfall. I have to say, I really hate the fact that Carter can change his diet and work out "occasionally" and lose 17 lbs., but I can work out more than him and not lose more than 5 lbs.!! We should find out soon who won the whole competition, (days worked out was a factor too) and I hope it was Carter, he deserves it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go Carter. I hope you win! Isn't it so unfair how boys can lose so much easier than girls - but hey - five pounds is good too!
Post a Comment