The past few days Savannah has been "getting into" old photo albums, and she keeps pulling out this picture. My guess is that she's thinking, "Who are these girls?" I'm trying to figure out what year this was, but my best guess is '03 or '04. Maybe someone can refresh my memory. This was in Carpenteria; the place all of us used to go every August. I haven't made it back since getting married but I'm hoping we can this year.Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The past few days Savannah has been "getting into" old photo albums, and she keeps pulling out this picture. My guess is that she's thinking, "Who are these girls?" I'm trying to figure out what year this was, but my best guess is '03 or '04. Maybe someone can refresh my memory. This was in Carpenteria; the place all of us used to go every August. I haven't made it back since getting married but I'm hoping we can this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think 03... the year tyler and anna got married - thats all I know, and I think that was 03. I guess she thinks we are cute:)
Post a Comment