Monday, April 21, 2008

Abercrombie & Fitch Baby

This is still one of Savannah's favorite things to do: take out all the videos!!

Tickle time with Mommy! I love this Toothy smile!
Isn't this outfit the cutest? So abercrombie preppy....
Funny faces...

For Uncle Taylor's birthday we went to Goodwood Barbecue and then to see Definitely, Maybe. Such an adorable movie. Highly recommend it; it wasn't anything like I thought it would be. Grandma Barbara now brings an old cell phone for Savannah to play with, and boy does it keep her occupied. She loves it!

Playing on the motorcycle video game with Uncle Taylor after the movie. About half way through the movie Savannah was getting really restless, so Aunt Kacey was nice enough to take her out since she'd already seen the movie. Apparently, Savannah was running up and down the hallway and Kacey was chasing her. Both of them looked so tired when the movie was over, but I think they had fun. Kacey was like, "I'm sweating." Funny. Thanks again Kacey.

No comments: