Sunday, April 6, 2008
Updates
Savannah today with my bag.
Our NEW SEXY RED HOT CAR!!!
Ok, so explanation.... Carter had this same car (Mazda 3 '05) in a charcoal gray. Lately my Focus, which is almost 8 years old and hasn't really ever given me or us any problems, has started to have a few issues. We're hoping that they're over and done with, but you never know. Carter's Mazda was a stick shift, and well, I can't drive it and haven't been thrilled about learning how since we got it before we were even married!! So, we'd been trying to figure out what we should do over the past few weeks. This week Carter had to take his car into the dealer for an oil change and so we asked some questions about trading it in or buying a used car, etc. On that particular day we couldn't stay because Carter had to get to work and I had mystery shops to do. So, we came back on Thursday. We were able to trade in Carters '05 Mazda and get a brand new '08 Mazda 3 that is AUTOMATIC!! woohoo!! And even better, it has automatic locks and windows and all the cool stuff that my Focus doesn't have. It is heaven. Our payment is only about $10 more a month for a brand new car, which is awesome. Carter keeps telling everyone it's MY car, but whatever. He can drive it whenever he wants. So, you're probably wondering what Carter is driving now then....THE FOCUS!! He's such a sweetie and would rather that Savannah and I are in the "safer, more reliable" car, and that he be the one to get stranded, if it were to happen. (crossing fingers it doesn't). Although if the Focus were to go down, at least we have a reliable car that we can both drive and that is reassuring. Carter keeps asking, "Do you love your new car?" I roll my eyes and say "yes, but it's not just my car." Anyway, I'm very excited about it. This picture is of us at the dealer.
These were taken the other day, I don't know when though. This was her first time wearing a actual little night "gown". It has monkeys on it which is very appropriate, considering my Mom taught her how to make monkey sounds and move her arms around like one. It's pretty hilarious to see.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well, your car matches our truck.
Pretty funny
I am glad you got a car that is reliable that you can both drive...and for only 10 bucks more, can't beat that. I am excited for you! Savannah looks adorable like always.
I like your car. We have a 2005 mazda 3 in silver. I love it! It's awesome. congrats!!!
Post a Comment