You may remember a post awhile back that I wrote about us having trouble figuring out a boys name because we didn't know what he'd look like. We really thought that "the Baby" would look just like Savannah. What else do we have to compare to? One of the names that we really liked was Dane Madden. We felt like it was such a strong name, but we couldn't put it on a blonde, blue eyed kid. And we were pretty convinced that that's what we were getting. I pictured a Dane dark haired, dark eyes and big. So we decided against Dane Madden earlier on, and went with Cooper, later to figure out the middle name. So when the doctor tells us, "he's got lots of dark hair", that threw us off. He came out looking exactly like a Dane, in my mind at least. I never posted any of the "right after" pictures of him, but he looked huge, dark and with dark wavy hair. Carter and I were talking the other day, and I said, "You know, he looks just like what we thought a Dane would look like. I think that's funny." We don't have any regrets about naming him Cooper though. He's a Cooper. I am growing quite attached to this dark brown hair though, so if it all falls out and goes blonde, I might actually shed a few tears.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
2 Month Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Darling pictures he is so strong , holding his head up and so healthy too,..Its funny how moms do 10things at once. good luck with potty training rashel and savannah love grandma shelly
oops grandma hit wrong button cant spell today
He is such a cutie. Glad everything is looking so good, even ahead of schedule. Your kids are all gonna be taller than you - so funny.
Post a Comment