You are so lucky your kids take bottles. I should have learned my lesson with stella - but I didn't. I don't make them drink from a bottle every day, so by the time they are 3-4 months - they will no longer take. I hate it. So I literally can't leave him for any long length of time. I am trying to train him right now though. Pumping a little and trying to make him drink some. He just chews on the nipple, and cries - well... screams. And now Stella wont get rid of the bottle. She will literally drink maybe 4 ounces a day if we make her use sippy cups, so we can't just go cold turkey, cause she has done it for days in a row - to the point where we get too worried and just give her a bottle so she will drink. I hate bottles!!!
2 comments:
You are so lucky your kids take bottles. I should have learned my lesson with stella - but I didn't. I don't make them drink from a bottle every day, so by the time they are 3-4 months - they will no longer take. I hate it. So I literally can't leave him for any long length of time. I am trying to train him right now though. Pumping a little and trying to make him drink some. He just chews on the nipple, and cries - well... screams. And now Stella wont get rid of the bottle. She will literally drink maybe 4 ounces a day if we make her use sippy cups, so we can't just go cold turkey, cause she has done it for days in a row - to the point where we get too worried and just give her a bottle so she will drink. I hate bottles!!!
What a doll baby....I'm so excited to hold him and give him lots of kisses.
Love,
Annie ;-)
Post a Comment