We put Savannah to bed a little while ago and I started feeding Cooper and Carter started the dishes. Carter comes into me and says, "Do you hear someone running around upstairs?" I didn't hear anything. A few minutes later I am greeted by Savannah at the bottom of the stairs. Those darn door knobby things don't work. Carter takes her back upstairs. About 1 minute later I hear, "HI!" at the top of the stairs. She proceeds to say how she's naughty for opening the door. Really? So she comes downstairs to me at the computer and says she's "so hungry and needs to eat some food." She goes into the kitchen and has this conversation with Carter:
C: Why aren't you in your room?
S: I just want to sleep with you Daddy.
C: I told you Savannah, I need to do the dishes and then go to sleep. I need you to go to your room and go to sleep.
S: I don't care.
C: What did you just say?
S: I don't care.
Sassy pants.
In other news, this boy is large and in charge. And he loves to head butt me.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hahahahahahahaha. so darn cute - well for me at least. And the background is perfect for your little fam!
Savannah you are to smart and funny.. Your personality is darling. Love the new wallpaper on the blog .. xoxoo mom shelly
Post a Comment