


Savannah loves her Daddy so. She runs to him and says, "I'm so happy to see you.", when he comes home. She does this at his work too, which makes everyone around go...awwww...and makes Daddy light up. When he comes home, she's like a moth to a flame. She follows him around like...well, a little kid. I really need to teach her the church song, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home", because I think she'd sing it to him
every time he walked through the door. Daddy has the ability to get Cooper to sleep when Mommy can't. Daddy's arms are nice and long, and cuddle him so nicely, that not long after, he is sound asleep. We love him so much and hope that he had a nice Father's Day. He had to work in the early A.M., but came home to homeade lasagna (my first try), devils food cake and a memory book I made of some of his mission pictures. He played some computer games and watched a movie, all without my complaining for him to get off. : )
P.S. I think the lasagna was a hit. He had TWO big servings and kept saying how yummy it was. As most of you know, I don't eat lasagna.
2 comments:
happy fathers day carter - late. Hope it was fantastic!
Carter love to see how adorable you are with the kids ..sounds like you had a nice day .. Happy potty training.. mom Johnston
Post a Comment