Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Busy Week

So I just realized that I posted these pictures in the wrong order. You probably want to read this post from bottom to top. Oops.
They left on Tuesday, but fortunately we got to spend a good amount of time with them. Carter and I both worked today, tomorrow is Carters birthday and Sunday we're blessing Cooper. It's been a little crazy and will continue for a bit.


On Monday night we had Austin, Brian and my Mom over for dinner. We had to get a picture of the three grand kids together. I think Savannah may of had a "crush" on her cousin. She was so huggy with him and would wrap her arm around him and rub his back. It was so cute. She also kept calling him "Steve". As in Uncle Steve, married to Aunt Shelby. Not the same person obviously. It was so funny. Brian, Austin and Steve do all look a little bit alike, especially to a little kid.









I just love these pictures!!






Then on Sunday we went over to my parents to visit and celebrate Ronald's birthday. My brother Brian barbecued hamburgers and we had yummy fruit, etc.








She was excited to see these guys.









Trying to get her to say "Hi".



Some of the cars and floats were throwing candy and Savannah loved to go get it off the street. The parade was on the other side of the street from us, but we got there late so we weren't on the "right side". You can see everything the same though.










On Saturday our city had a parade in the morning. Every year they have the Pony Express Days and a parade that is literally in our backyard, so we just walk on over to the street for it.



My brother Brian and nephew Austin came out for a visit and to help my parents get there yard landscaped (that's what my bro does for a living). This was on Friday afternoon. Savannah and Austin watching Spider-Man together.




Ok, so I have a picture of myself (still trying to find it) that looks just like he does in this one. Crazy! I almost think that I'm older in mine though.








Then on Thursday night, Grandma Shelly came over to visit and keep us company while Daddy was at work.



It was sooo yummy. We love to eat it warm with some vanilla ice cream on top! It didn't last very long..








We've had a busy week. Last Thursday Grandma Barbara came by to see us and helped us make a peach cobbler. It is so delicious! Savannah and Grandma made it together. Really...Savannah made half of it herself.





















2 comments:

Lesli Hinshaw said...

I think I spy Brighton Jewelry on your mom in these pics. I really like Savannah's pigtails at the parade, they look really good on her. But, I guess I am partial to pigtails. And I laughed really hard about the Uncle Steve/cousin crush thing...that is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

hey Leslie yep brighton Jewelry my sis gave me the set for my 50 th bday almost 2yrs ago.. good to see you on sunday leslie..you looked so pretty .. love the pics of the kids the are just darling .. savannah looks so pretty in her dress for sunday.. and cooper has the most adorable smile .. grandma shelly