Cooper checking out the fire...
So Savannah loves to sing the Little Mermaid song "Part of that World". Lately she sings it a lot. So, every rock she could find at the campsite, she would get up on it, and sing her song. It was the funniest thing. Such a little diva.
Caren made tin foil dinners. Here's Savannah throwing hers in the fire.
Savannah saw a animal. Oh My!!
Climbing on the trees!
I love all the green around the girls in this photo.
This is so cute of the 3 of them taking a walk. Youngest to oldest. We're following the leader, the leader.....
We found a water spicket and the girls had such fun with it. Savannah soaked herself good.
I just love these photos of Cooper!
Uncle Taylor with Acacia and Savannah.
Roasting marshmallows! Savannah wasn't all that interested, but Mommy sure was. Kacey and I tried a different kind of s'more. We put Reese's peanut butter cups on, rather than Hershey chocolate. It was good, but the graham cracker and peanut butter taste kind of alike, so it was a lot of the same thing. You gotta have that chocolate in there. And the more, the better!



2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Love all the pictures....but the one with Savannah when she sees an animal is too cute!
Give Savannah a hug and kiss from Annie.
This makes me really miss good old utah. I'm sure it was a total blast.
Post a Comment