Wednesday, August 19, 2009

These Two....

I was sitting down on the computer looking at a friends blog a few minutes ago and noticed that Savannah was being awfully quiet upstairs. I went up to check on her and she was in her room. When I walked in she handed me one of her baby blankets all folded up. She said, "There's a surprise in there." I said, "Oh really", and started to unfold and shake it out. As I start to do this, she says, "It's a sticker." Ok, ruin the surprise. At least it wasn't a bad surprise. I can only imagine what it could have been.

I know that I've posted before about Savannah pushing my computer keyboard in before. ( You know, the pull out part that you put your keyboard on?) Well, now Cooper does it. I can't catch a break. You might be wondering how he does this. Well, he'll be sitting in my lap while I'm online and squirming around like usual, and then he just puts his feet up and kicks the keyboard table...and there it goes. Slightly annoying when you're typing something.

In other Savannah news, this girl loves to sing! She knows sooo many Disney songs and learns them so fast. She watched Enchanted the other day for the first time and the next day was singing the songs. Now she goes around singing, "How does she know..." We've got to get that movie. I put a bunch of Disney songs on my blog playlist so that when she wants to listen to music I can just turn that on and she runs around dancing and singing. She goes around quoting movies all day. Yesterday I got her a water color painting book, the kind where you just use water and it pulls the color for you. Less messy. I thought. Once she got it she wanted to paint right then and we kept having to convince her that when we got home she could. When we got home she had to do it right then. Carter got her all set up and let her go at the kitchen table. I told him to tear out one or two pages, otherwise she'd paint all of them in one night. Well, he gave her the whole book and she didn't paint the whole thing, but did a bunch of pages. This is supposed to occupy her for more than an hour! I took it away and then this morning only gave her 3 pages. She was done in a flash. I want more Mommy! No. So she started painting the table, with water and then "trying" to clean it up with a dish towel. So I gave her some construction paper to color on. She wanted all of them. I gave her 3. I'm done! Jeez kid. Color some more on those papers! Let's see...what else. Oh, I cleaned pee off my kitchen floor TWICE on Monday. And no, we don't have an animal. Unless you count Savannah as one. Fun.

1 comment:

MommaB said...

I so enjoy all the laughs, ahhhhh's and wonderful postings about the family. They/You are ALL amazing and I love you!