Friday, August 14, 2009

Lagoon A Mania

On Wednesday all the Cherry's headed to Lagoon for a fun filled day of rides, food and family. We decided beforehand that Savannah would have to be contained, somehow. She is just too fast and has started running away from us lately. She seemed happy with the contraption at first and then started to fight it. Five minutes into being at the park, she was pulling herself away from me and fell right into a puddle. Jeez. She didn't want to stop all day, so the harness will work great if you want to walk all day with her. Otherwise, there's a lot of pulling backwards.


We immediately started the rides! This was the first. I remember her going on this one last year!

I think Savannah was boycotting the camera for the first part of the day. She didn't want to look at me. Or listen to me.

















Cooper was sooo sweaty right off the bat. We tried to stay under shaded areas.




This is my favorite photo from the day. Savannah wanted to climb these trees near our pavilion, so Aunt Shelby helped her.












The funny thing about this picture is that Jake was trying to contain her, but she seems like she's having way too much fun.







At one point I just stripped Cooper down because he had made a bad pooper and was so sweaty. He wore his diaper only for awhile.



















You can't go a whole day at a theme park without one of these shots.












When Savannah went by herself on the bumper cars she wasn't turning the wheel so she just kept going in circles. Carter and I were screaming to her, "Turn the wheel!", but she didn't even hear us.



















Could you slobber a little bit more man?







Taking a boat ride.































Auntie Caren getting in all her kisses before she goes back to Texas.






Another boat ride.






Finally at the end of the day we got a family photo. Should have taken one when we got there. Not very good.
Carter and I got to go on two adult rides and a few kids ones with Savannah. It was all about her. I know Carter wanted to go on more, but man, it's hard with the kids. Even with everyone helping out. We wanted to go to the Lagoon A Beach too, but didn't make it there either.
We did however take these insanely fun and hilarious Pioneer pictures. You know, the ones were you dress in Colonial, Cowboy, Saloon type outfits. So fun. Probably more fun for the girls. I hope to get some of the pictures off the cd that was made and post them. So cute. Carter and I were in a picture with all the grand kids, I did one with all the girls and then we were in a Colonial type one. Guns, booze, money. The whole thing. Savannah and Cooper looked so adorable. All the kids did. Oh! I'm so excited to see the pictures again. There were four different photos and they all looked awesome. Cd's were made too so we got all the proofs. Super fun to dress up in sexy saloon clothes.
Thank you so so much Lesli and Buzzy for the fun day!
























1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

I love savannahs hair. so cute.