Monday, August 3, 2009

The Texans Have Arrived

Carter's sister Caren and her girls Catherine and Meredith arrived last week from Texas. We went over last Sunday to see them. It had been a year and a half since we'd last seen them.


5 of the 6.5 Grandchildren. 15 year old Austin was not there and Lesli's "little fetus" is still cooking for a few more months.

Catherine with Cooper and Acacia.


Cooper, Catherine, Acacia, Meredith, Savannah.



I love this one. I already made a Black and White copy of it.




Auntie Caren brought out these awesome little Ready Beds. They're like a sleeping bag/blow up bed. Savannah loves it!












Savannah kept saying she was going to go take a nap and I really wondered if she would have because she cuddled right up in that.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling of all the girls fun for you all, Hi to caren and girls .. mom shelly