Thursday, August 27, 2009

Princess Savannah

Savannah is quite the little princess lately. A sassy princess in fact. She has a very independent personality and she likes to get her way right now. I'd say for the past year she's been pretty good. Not really any terrible 2's. But now....I'm thinking it's more the terrible-almost 3's.



When she goes outside, be prepared to chase her. She wants to explore everything and anything.














And here's Cooper.





Blow it Mom!





This is her "123 Cheese" face.







3 comments:

Larsen Family said...

in my experience...it is definitely the terrible 3's. 3 has been the worst year ever...i am looking forward to her turning 4 and maybe changing!

OneofSix said...

Meredith had terrible 5's - I mean just atrocious. I'm not sure about her 4's, but her 5's were just horrid.
Catherine - can't even remember that far back. I think for her too it was later on - like 4 or 5 even. Man, what does that say about my kids- we're super late bloomers!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Those two kids are PRECIOUS!
Love you guys
Annie