I wish we could have gotten a full body picture of Savannah in this dress. She looked so adorable and I loved her hat! And Cooper was our little baby outlaw. These are all the grand kids....one more coming in January!
I love this picture! I was so surprised that Savannah actually made a funny face. I think this might be in our house very soon.
I think this one is great. Don't mess with this bunch....
Oh Steven....
Doesn't Kacey look awesome? I think she looks most like she fits in this era. Very poised and elegant. You look goorgeeousdaawling.
The pictures all come out really bright and then you make them sepia, but I let the color come through on a few. I was just having fun messing around. There's still one more of all the girls in sexy saloon outfits that Caren has. Maybe she'll send it to me??Such a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment